Snellville Mayor Pro Tem
Proven Experience, Proven Results
I’m running for re-election for the same reasons I ran for City Council originally- to help continue bringing positive change to Snellville. In addition to helping move the town center development from a concept to a reality, I’ve worked to bring a host of beneficial additions to Snellville.
- Creating new youth and adult educational programs,
- Creating Snellville Clean & Proud litter removal project,
- Expanding public/private projects to keep taxes low while improving services
- Working with the state Department of Transportation to improve traffic flow
- Working with the county and state to optimize the 78/124 intersection
- Completion of the Veterans’ Memorial
- A stronger ordinance to protect our trees
- Adding sidewalks on Oak Road, Skyland Drive and Highway 78
- Providing support of our police department
Additionally, along with my wife Kathy, we created Give Hunger the Boot and expanded its impact so that it has become a valuable program that helps the Southeast Gwinnett Food Co-Op fulfill its mission of feeding hungry families in our community.Earlier this year, I worked with city staff to create Snellville Clean & Proud, a litter clean-up and awareness program. It’s still in its infancy, and during the next few years, I’ll continue working to expand it so we can be even more proud of our city.